Curry Madras from India
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.25.€8.50
Madras Curry from India in eco-friendly food pouch with zip. Net weight 250g/8.82oz. Spicy Deli resealable eco-bag protects your spices from humidity and preserves all their taste. This blend is relatively sweet, but rich in aromas. It will perfume many chicken and turkey recipes but also more surprising seafood or fish dishes marinated in curry.
- Curry Madras of India 250g/8.82oz in eco-friendly food bag with zip. The eco resealable Spicy Deli bag protects your spices from moisture and preserves all their taste.
- Composition: Coriander, turmeric, fenugreek, salt, fennel, garlic, hot pepper, cloves, mix of various spices.
- The curry contrary to what one thinks is a mixture of spices. There are several curry recipes but all of them contain turmeric, a spice that gives curry its yellow color.
- Curry, also called cary, is itself part of other spice blends such as colombo or ras el hanout. In India, Indian curry can contain up to 50 different spices unlike in Europe where it contains only about ten.
- Our Curry Madras is packaged in France.