Tajine spices "mix"
Spice mix "Tajine" in resealable food kraft bag. Net weight 100g/3.53oz. Spicy Deli resealable eco-bag protects your spices from humidity and preserves all their taste. Make a success of your tagines for sure with this ready-to-use mixture, ideal also to enhance your couscous, Morocco invites itself to your table!
- Spice mix "Tajine" in resealable food kraft bag. Net weight: 100g/3.53oz. The reclosable eco-bag Spicy Deli protects your spices from humidity and preserves their taste.
- Origin France. Composition: Turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, mace, onion, coriander, white pepper, nutmeg, cardamom, sweet pepper, cloves.
- Information: Emblematic dish of North African cuisines, the tagine or tagine originally refers to the North African terracotta dish, with a conical lid. It is usually cooked with chicken or lamb meat.
- In the kitchen: The tagine spice was developed to offer you a mixture of spices for the preparation of tagines that is ready to use (for example a chicken tagine). It can also be used to season couscous. Our tagine spices will give a typical Moroccan taste to all your dishes. Tajine spices are incorporated during cooking and are easy to use. Dosing advice: 1 c.c per person.
- Natural product packaged in France.