Cubeb black Pepper
Indonesian "Cubeb" pepper in resealable food grade Kraft bag. Net weight : 100g/3.53oz. It is very used in the Indonesian kitchen but also in North Africa where it has aphrodisiac qualities!
- Indonesian "Cubeb" pepper in resealable food grade Kraft bag. Net weight : 100g/3.53oz
- The two main pepper-tail producing islands are Java and Sumatra in Indonesia.
- This pepper is recognizable at first glance by its long stalk which gives it its name. Tail pepper can also be called cubeb pepper or Indonesian pepper.
- With its slightly bitter but also mentholated perfume it will surprise you when flavouring your dishes. It is a pepper very appreciated in Asia and Maghreb. The most common use is ground in the plate. It goes perfectly with fish, poultry and vegetable dishes.
- Our quality guarantee: Spicy Deli has selected for you the most beautiful pepper berries with a hand tail with a very strict sorting and grading. 100% natural product packaged in France.