Jamaican pepper "All Spices"
Jamaican Pepper in resealable food kraft bag in 100g/3.53oz or 200g/7.05oz. The ecological resealable Spicy Deli pouch protects your spices from moisture and preserves all their taste. Condiment flagship in many kitchens, use in marinades or exotic stews. It resists long cooking times. In addition to its gustatory qualities, Jamaican pepper has virtues for our health.
- Jamaican pepper in resealable food grade kraft bag. Net weight: 100g/3.53oz or 200g/7.05oz. The ecological resealable Spicy Deli pouch protects your spices from humidity and preserves all their taste.
- Origin: The pepper or allspice is native to the Caribbean and South America. It was discovered by Christopher Columbus. It is also called 4 spices because this berry contains the aromas of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and pepper. Its scientific name is Pimenta officinalis. It is therefore more customary to call it Jamaican pepper than Jamaican pepper.
- How to use it in cooking: Sprinkle during cooking or at the table to have in mouth all the flavors of Jamaica Pepper! This preparation is widely used and appreciated in various kitchens.
- Versatile, on the dessert side, it goes superbly in fruit salads and compotes as well as in pastries, such as gingerbread for example or your chocolate cakes.
- Our quality guarantee: Spicy Deli has selected for you the most beautiful Jamaican pepper berries by hand with a very strict sorting and grading. 100% natural product packaged in France.