Colombo Spices Mix
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.25.€5.92
- Spice mix "Colombo" in resealable food kraft bag. Net weight 100g/3.53oz. Spicy Deli resealable eco-bag protects your spices from humidity and preserves all their taste. This spice blend is a must for your Caribbean dishes. It goes perfectly with white meats as well as fish or vegetables.
Recipe idea: Shrimp and squid colombo, a treat !
- Spice mix "Colombo" in resealable food kraft bag. Net weight: 100g/3.53oz. The reclosable eco-bag Spicy Deli protects your spices from humidity and preserves all their taste.
- Origin France. Composition: Cumin, turmeric, coriander, salt, hot pepper, fenugreek, fennel, garlic, mixture of various spices.
- Information: The colombo is mainly used in the West Indies to perfume and give savour to the dishes. It is a mixture of spices that is much milder than curry, which is very close to it in terms of color. More than the mixture of spices, it designates an emblematic dish of the Caribbean cuisine.
- In cooking: The spice colombo can be used for many dishes classified as "colombo". With the help of this ready-to-use mixture without added salt, colombo recipes become easy, quick and tasty! You will be delighted, a real pleasure to cook! The colombo spices can be combined very easily with poultry, vegetables, fish and shellfish.
- Natural product packaged in France.