Whole Green Cardamom
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.75.€17.54
Whole green cardamom in resealable food grade kraft bag. Net weight 100 gr. Spicy Deli resealable eco-bag protects your spices from humidity and preserves all their taste. Essential in the preparation of Indian curries, cardamom can be used in your sweet and savoury recipes but also for the preparation of your teas.
- Whole green cardamom in resealable food grade kraft bag. Net weight: 100gr. The reclosable eco bag Spicy Deli protects your spices from humidity, thus preserving all their gustative faculty.
- Origin: The green cardamom is native to the south of the west coast of India, an area called "Cardamom Mountains". Its scientific name is Elettaria cardamomum. This spice appeared in Babylon 700 years before Christ. Cardamom is also used during Ancient Greece in the fourth century and for thousands of years in traditional Indian medicine.
- How to use it in cooking: Green cardamom has a very strong and powerful flavor, one seed is enough to spice 1kg of food. It neutralizes caffeine, therefore cardamom coffee is a recognized tradition in the Arab world. Cardamom is found a lot in Asian and oriental countries mainly in India, Thailand and Turkey. Green cardamom is used crushed in Indian cuisine and whole as a brew in Turkish coffee.
- It perfumes fruit salads, cakes, chocolates, chutneys, curries and rice. Cardamom powder combines very well with saffron, ginger, star anise and cinnamon.
- Our quality guarantee: Spicy Deli has selected for you the most beautiful cardamom pods by hand with a very strict sorting and grading. 100% natural product packaged in France.