By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.25.€7.54
- Ginger powder in resealable kraft bag. Net weight 200 gr. Spicy Deli resealable eco-bag protects your spices from humidity and preserves all their taste. A real masterpiece in Reunionese cuisine, Creole cuisine, but also Indian, Chinese and Asian cuisine more generally. The famous ginger is also well known for its health benefits...
- Ginger powder in resealable kraft bag. Net weight: 200gr. The reclosable eco-bag Spicy Deli protects your spices from humidity and preserves their taste.
- Origin: From its scientific name Zingiber officinale, ginger is a plant native to Asia belonging to the family Zingébéracées. The ginger root has been used for a very long time in traditional medicine in many Asian countries. In China, ginger was most often used as a digestive stimulant.
- In the 16th century, ginger was in full expansion in France, recognized for its fortifying power. As early as 1980, studies proved that ginger had interesting benefits and virtues when consumed.
- A spice much appreciated in Asian cuisine for its tangy taste, powdered ginger is very well suited to Indian and oriental cuisine. Its hot and spicy taste comes from the gingerols present in the ginger root. It allows to flavor soups, soups, red meats, poultry, rice and more European dishes such as vol au vent and fish dumplings. Ground ginger is also used in the preparation of curries and prawn fricassees.
- Our guarantee of quality: Spicy Deli has selected and processed the finest ginger rhizomes by hand for you. Our ginger powder is 100% natural and of Chinese origin. It has been packaged and handled in France according to the rules of art to offer you a seine spice of incomparable quality.