Nigella seeds resealable bag
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.25.€8.06
Nigella seeds in resealable food kraft bag. Net weight 200 gr. Spicy Deli resealable eco-bag protects your spices from humidity, thus preserving all their gustative faculty. In Indian, Moroccan, Lebanese kitchens, the seed of nigella (or ground) fits in a multitude of dishes (bread dough, doughnut, vegetable dishes ...) Try it is adopt it!
- Nigella seeds in resealable food kraft bag. Net weight : 200gr. The reclosable eco bag Spicy Deli protects your spices from humidity, thus preserving all their gustative faculty.
- Origin: Nigella is an aromatic plant native to Mediterranean countries and East Asia. Its scientific name is Nigella sativa and it belongs to the Renonculataceae family. The seed of nigella can also be called "black cumin" because of its appearance.
- The culture of this plant dates back to the time of ancient Egypt. It was used mainly for its healing properties. The nigella is mainly used in the Middle East, Africa and Asia for its various benefits and has spread to Europe.
- How to use it in cooking: Nigella is an odourless seed, with vegetable aromas reminiscent of marjoram. It is very appreciated in Turkish and Indian cuisine. Black cumin is often used in bakery, especially to give taste to bread. In Moroccan cuisine, this spice is often used in the preparation of tajines and couscous. Nigella seed is also used to spice vegetables, side dishes (rice, pasta ...), spice up soups.
- Our quality guarantee: Spicy Deli has selected for you the most beautiful nigella seeds by hand with a very strict sorting and grading. 100% natural product packaged in France.